STO (2) Naked Put - TK (TEEKAY CORP) Sep 09 @ $17.50 Strike for $0.90 each. Net Premium $179. I currently hold the Aug 15 NPs that will expire this Friday so I am upping my strike point for more premium for the Sept strike. A good niche shipping company with a good dividend. This will be the 3rd month in a row that I have been writing Puts on it.
Risk Management:
Ticker: TK
Expiratoin: 18-Sep-09
Invest Date 19-Aug-09
Current Stock Price $17.90
Strike Price $17.50
Premium $0.90
Annual Dividend $1.27
Days to Expiration 30
Return (Assumes CSP) 5.14%
Annualized Return 62.57%
Downside Protection 7.26%
Effective Dividend if Put 7.62%
Covered Call Position Established in Akamai Technologies Inc.
-
This morning at 10:53 am, my in-the-money Covered Call net-debit buy/write
limit order was transacted in Akamai Technologies Inc. (ticker AKAM) for
the Oct...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment