Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th, 2010 - Update

Unfortunately I am finding it too difficult to keep up my blog with real-time posts from my mobile Droid. I will leave my blog up so anybody that wants to can see my trading plan and some past trades. From now on I will post my trades as close to real time as possible in the Yahoo Group JustCoveredCalls. Link Below:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/justcoveredcalls/

This is an excellent group for people of all levels of experience from beginners to experienced. A day doesn't go by that I don't learn something new from these folks who generously give their time and knowledge. It is a friendly atmosphere where we all help each other. I guarantee you that this free site has more knowledge than any training course you could pay for. Please come by and visit us.

3 comments:

  1. Chris,

    What a total bummer!

    - Jeff W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent topic

    Some of my friend on www.RentAFriend.com
    told me about this.

    I think this is best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one straightforward writer. I enjoyed reading your article and taking in all the interesting information. I share your thoughts on many points in this content. This is great.


    Depository trust company

    ReplyDelete